Volunteer Positions Remaining
Join the fun
volunteer with us
We need amazing volunteers to bring the energy and the FUN to Connor's Run! Our volunteers create such an awesome vibe, all while lifting supplies, handing out water, directing runners and making the whole event possible.
Volunteer positions are managed through SignUpGenius. Click on the tabs at the top of the pages to explore the different volunteer roles.
How can you help
As always there's so many jobs and shifts to choose from, and you can book spots with friends! You can choose from:
- Pre-event - letter drops, t-shirt deliveries & pre event set up.
- Start 1 & 2 - help participants sign in, hand out tattoos, set up and clear up.
- Run course - keep participants on the right track and cheer them along!
- Entertainment - love dressing up and having fun? Then become a hug bear or lolly lover!
- Finish and party - cheer the runners across the finish, feed and help entertain them!
Your way any day
Experience the best of both worlds - volunteering and participating! With Connor's Run Your Way Any Day, you can still wear your yellow volunteer tee on event day Sunday 12 September, and also get your very own grey participant tee to wear any day in September. If running isn't your thing, you can walk, ride or swim- Just find your inner awesomeness.
Volunteer Course Map
CONNOR'S crew SPOTLIGHT
Jane Morrison & Angela Thring
"We have always volunteered for Connor's Run. Of all the events that bring like-minded people together, this is a community highlight. It is a joyful and meaningful day and everyone plays their part"