A BIG-HEARTED THANK YOU!
Over 5000 big-hearted participants, donors, and volunteers from all around the world helped make Connor’s Run 2023 an unforgettable event. Over $1.7 million was raised for young people with brain cancer, bringing our 11-year total to close to $11.5 million.
Your incredible efforts are honouring Connor's legacy, and changing the odds for kids facing brain cancer, thank you!
Save the date:
Sunday September 15, 2024
2024 sponsorship Register your Interest
Expressions of interest are now open for Connor's Run 2024 Sponsorship.
Connor's Run sponsorship provides an exciting avenue for impactful marketing, offering a chance to showcase your brand to a large and engaged audience. Your brand can enjoy visibility throughout the year from event launch May 1st through until October. EOI close 1 March, 2024.
Submit the below form to receive our sponsorship pack.
- Anonymous just donated $1.00
- Kilvington Grammar - yr 10 making choices just donated $115.25
- Phil just donated $479.50
- Brett just donated $2000.00
- Gado Armstrong just donated $26.38
- Georgia just donated $4355.87
- Max Walden just donated $52.75
- Andrew Mansell just donated $25.00
- Rachelle just donated $33112.00
- Rachelle just donated $13994.71
- Darren Riordan just donated $101.00
- Martine Buchman just donated $42.20
- Rachelle just donated $11667.00
- Nick just donated $1430.00
- Gippsland just donated $925.79
- Brenton just donated $102.44
- Bronia and Bill just donated $100.00
- FEx MEL and BXH just donated $215.00
- Kyra Zhang just donated $53.75
- Riley Thompson just donated $91.00
Big hearted fundraisers
A FUN RUN THAT ISN'T ABOUT
Running or Winning
Connor's Run is about finding your awesomeness, celebrating courage, and Connor. In 2023 we will celebrate our 11th Connor's Run!
Join us Sunday, September 10 for our one day Melbourne event, and throughout the month of September for Connor's Run Your Way Any Day. Help change the odds for kids facing brain cancer: the #1 cancer killer of young people.
MORE ABOUT THE RUN
We have a winner!
HEART FOR BRAINS CAMPAIGN- $270K RAISED IN 2023!