On Wednesday, May 1 we launched the seventh annual Connor's Run at the Mercantile Rowing Club, in honour of Connor and Aussie kids facing brain cancer.
Some special thank you's
- To Catering by Chefs for the delicious canapes.
- Sarah Punch and our music therapy recipients, Kat Matler and Sam Currie for a beautiful group therapy music session
- To our major sponsors and corporate teams - I can already see some of you getting a head start on FUNdraising!
- Our incredibly strong legacy ambassadors - you're the reason we do what we do.
- Our fabulous celebrity ambassadors - A special thanks to Andy and Will for our not-so-silent auction items!
- Who could forget our bib winners? Legacy ambassador Liam Money, Michael Kantor and Mark Avis from Brighton Renault for their generous bidding on the #1, #2 AND #3 bibs. With a total of $15,500 to kick off fundraising!
- Mark Avis and Emma Pinwill from Renault for generously providing another Koleos Life for us to raffle off.
- Our wonderful volunteers.
- Denis from Republic Technologies for fantastic AV support.
- AND a big thank you to our wonderful auctioneer and major sponsor Scott McElroy from hockingstuart.